BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Houston, We Have a Problem

The grand kids have been staying at our house the past three days while their mom recovers from surgery. That means more laundry, more baths, more toilet flushes and generally more water usage. Yesterday I was in the back yard with one of the kids when I noticed an unusually wet spot in the grass. There is no doubt that we have a leak in the sewer line. Something tells me that one of my landscape projects will be reworking part of the back yard after the back hoe is through digging it up. I am not looking forward to the phone call I am going to have to make to the plumber. Well, at least one of the trees has been well watered and fertilized recently.
Stay tuned, I'm sure this will be worth at least one more post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the comments you have left! I agree with you!!
One from the other day really spoke to me when I needed it and I linked to you in my latest post.
Blessings,
kristine

Anonymous said...

Now if you were here...you could have a skating rink!
:)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.