BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Few and Far Between


Let's face it, everyone likes getting awards, and there a million of them floating around the blogosphere. The truth is, I hardly ever get one. I'm not complaining mind you, just stating a fact. The purpose of this blog was never to garner awards and praises from the readers. As I have always stated, this is where I can dote on the grandcrew, vent about the world around me, and share my faith. I also wander aimlessly through cyberspace checking out other blogs and commenting. Well, one of those blogs, MamaArcher decided that I was worthy of an award.
Thank you. It is a joy to come by your blog and see what God is doing in the life of your family.
OK, so who do I pass this award along to? I am going to give it to Vince over at Big Leather Couch, Travis, at Trav's Thoughts, and of course Sandee at Comedy Plus. They do excellent work, and my day generally isn't complete until I have visited their sites.

4 comments:

storyteller said...

Congratulations on your well-deserve award … I always enjoy MY visits here ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

You totally deserve this award.

And I want to thank you for honoring me with it.

Sandee said...

You certainly deserve this award. Thank you, thank you, thank you for passing it on to me. You are just the sweetest. I'll get a post up as soon as possible. Have a great day. :)

Travis Cody said...

Thank you Sir. I appreciate the shout.

And may I just say that the subject in your banner makes me drool.