BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ruby Tuesday

I am an Oklahoma Sooner, living in Arkansas Razorback country. This banner was in the same mall where I found Clifford, the big red dog. I do love this part of the world and I will show you why in a couple of weeks. However, I cannot bring myself to be an avid Razorback fan. I root for them when they play and I like it when they win, but honestly, it's not that big of a deal to me. I don't go to the games, even though we live only 20 miles from the university. I don't clear my schedule to watch them on television and I don't have my ears glued to the radio when television coverage is not available. I can take them or leave them. Still, the banner makes a nice Ruby Tuesday entry, don't you think?

11 comments:

Travis Cody said...

It's quite the banner for a Ruby Tuesday.

I've never been an Arkansas fan or an Oklahoma fan...just wasn't raised in that part of the country. But I will say that the Sooners QB, Sam Bradford, is quite a talent. As is Casey Dick for the Razorbacks.

Anonymous said...

Love the bright red on the banner.
Red looks real good on banners and flags :)
Happy RT!!

Raven said...

Nice banner. Perfect for Ruby Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least they have a banner that's perfect for Ruby Tuesday.

Ivon said...

I see you are trying to be a razorback fan. Sometimes we just have to enjoy the game. Thanks for sharing you picture and your writeup.

dot said...

I'm not any kind of a football fan but we get our red where we can. You did good!

Ivanhoe said...

It sure is a nice banner. And look at your hot wheels in your blog header :o)

Norm said...

beautiful red banner...happy RT to you..

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Yes its a very nice Ruby entry, nice and bright!

Desert Songbird said...

It does indeed make a fitting RT post, but I'm not sure I could root for an opposing team (unless they're playing a team I really don't like!).

The Ice Box – Ruby Tuesday

me ann my camera said...

Happy Ruby Tuesday! The banner is very colourful.
ann