BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Thoughts

Not much to say. If the rains don't come, I've got a major project to do outside this week end. I need to attach drain pipe to a couple of my downspouts and run them to the ravine on one side of the house. This is going to involve digging a trench around 50 feet long. It doesn't need to be very deep, but it does have to be hand dug. I'm not exactly looking forward to it. However, it will stop some excessive erosion that is currently happening. I guess I better go buy an extra bottle of ibuprophen. Something tells me I'm going to need it.

Let's see, what about a little inspirational music to wrap up the week. What to play, what to play. How about something a little different. Most of these entries are Southern Gospel in nature because I LOVE Southern Gospel. However, I also like Contemporary Christian music. Here is something from Chris Tomlin. If you were asked to describe God, what would be your answer? After much thought, I believe Chris has the answer. Considering all of the attributes of the Almighty, one must confess the He is "Indescribable". Enjoy.

Indescribable - Chris Tomlin

3 comments:

mommanator said...

I've heard & seen this before and can never be seen or heard too often.
good luck on the outdoor work. I have been doing a little, but almost too hot here to do

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Go slow and hopefully with all the rain that has been around the ground will be soft enough to cooperate.

Travis Cody said...

Great photo in your header!

Good luck with the trench. Any chance you can get a little help?