BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Red Green Show

For years, whenever my wife and I would travel to Branson, Missouri for a vacation I would always look forward to a special event. On Saturday nights, at 10:30, on PBS television was the Red-Green show. It was a cross between Hee Haw and Saturday Night Live. Some of the comedy was pure genius. I don't know if the show is still on or not, but here is a clip I found on YouTube for your enjoyment. Anytime you need a laugh, just head over to YouTube, do a Red Green Show search and take your pick. Like the guy says, if the women don't find you handsome, may they at least find you handy.




You can find more information at www.redgreen.com. I think I saw dvd's of the first three seasons at SAM's Club the other day. I just may have to purchase them.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Red Green show! I haven't seen it in a long time but I'm going to have to get me those DVD. Some of my favorite shows were when Graham Green was a guest.

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahaha. I love it. I'd not seen this before. I live such a sheltered life. Thanks for the laughs.

Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

Anonymous said...

I've seen it, but I still had to watch it all the way through. bwahahaha.

maryt/theteach said...

Driller, this is hilarious! You could have posted it for Ruby Tuesday RED/green show, get it! Gotta look for it... :)

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

CANADIAN CONTENT!!!

Steve Smith is a hoot... The first time I heard one of his closing lines, I nearly fell off my couch... because I grew up hearing it a thousand times at the rink...

Keep your stick on the ice.Ah, the miracle of duct tape!

mommanator said...

funny! reminds me of the pushme pullme bug